Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Take a photo of trash-Tasos

A little about myself!
Hello, my name is Tasos Sahanidis and I come from Greece.

Greece and it’s beauty

This picture was taken in Amolofoi-Kavala.
It is famous for its clean beaches but this picture was taken a long time ago which was dirty back then.
In this picture I can see pieces of wood, lots of plastic cans and a mixture with different types of broken fishing equipment! Most people don’t care about the environment at all. It’s up to us to try to minimize the pollution so that the future generations can still hope for a better future!

6 comments:

  1. Nice jod Taso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice try Tasos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tasos just told me that this photo is fake! If you look closely you will notice that trash on sand is from another photo :D LOL Good photoshop job though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      You traitor!
      Tell me why?????

      Delete
  5. Unfortunately, we are entering the sea

    ReplyDelete