Thursday, February 2, 2012

TAKE A PHOTO OF TRASH - CHARA

Hello everyone! My name is Chara Soumelidou and I come from Greece. I took this picture while I was jogging at the beach of a village by the sea, called Ierissos in Chalkidiki. Normally, I would describe to you the beauty of the landscape but instead I will talk to you about the garbage that makes this part of the beach look mostly like a dumb. This garbage should be in a rubbish bin, or even better in recycling bins. Although the sea is cleaning itself, we humans continue to push the waste in it. In the picture I can mainly see things made of plastic and plastic needs hundreds of years to break down and become one with the environment. However, nothing is yet lost. It’s never too late to make it up to nature. Besides, where there is a will there is a way. Let’s start recycling now!

4 comments:

  1. Τέλεια!!!Μπραβο Χαρά!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Congratulations!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Chara it is very very beautifull congratulations,very nice effort.

      Delete
  2. Nice exercise Chara.Mpravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete