Monday, November 7, 2011

Photo of Trash - Bianca - Romania


My name is Bianca Romanescu, I am 12 years old and I live in Romania in a small city called Mihaesti.

Last weekend I went to the park with my friends and I took these photos for the
e-twinning project about recycling.

It is a newspaper thrown on the grass from the green place, although the special trash containers were very close to the park and the benches.
It is not a good thing to throw anything in the park, we should all be civilised and take care of the “green places” from our town.


Article by BIANCA ROMANESCU

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bianca, My name is Clarise and I live in the United States of America. I recently visited Romania and found it to be beautiful like my country, except for the garbage that I saw everywhere we went. From the cities to the country and all over in the mountains, there was garbage everywhere, even next to a pretty castle. I was surprised and it made me feel very sad and depressed for your country. It doesn't have to be that way. You are young and the youth have much power to make a difference for their future. Youth will be future adults, leaders and decision makers. Perhaps if the youth all over Romania started picking up the trash and calling for change, then change would come. I applaud you for your reaching out and making the problem known. I also have a 12 year old daughter and I want her to be a responsible citizen in our country also. Good Luck and God's blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete